PROMIDEA PRIVACY NOTICE
Purpose of this document is to inform how Promidea SRL and its group companies (“Promidea”) handle the personal data as defined by EU Directive of our customers, suppliers, website users and other third parties.
Promidea is a data controller, which means is responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information.
Promidea is processing Personal Information in EEA.
This info describes how Promidea is processing Personal Information as a controller including the collection, use, storage or disclosure of Personal Information: (i) when you interact with us as a customer, vendor, supplier, partner or sub-contractor; (ii) on our website.
This info contents also your data protection rights, the right to object to some of the processing which we carry out or where we rely on consent, how to withdraw that consent.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Personal Information is collected when you interact with us or our site.
- Customer Information such as name, email address, business address, company related information.
- Usage information such as pages visited and documents viewed. Some information is collected using cookies and related technologies.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, AND WHAT IS THE LEGAL GROUND FOR THIS USE?
We process Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To fulfil a contract or to take steps linked to a contract. This includes:
- providing products and services, including customer support; and
- sending you information related to our products and services.
- As required by Promidea to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests as listed below, and where our interests are not overridden by your data protection rights, in particular to:
- administer our Site, conduct identity verification and other fraud detection activities;
- monitor, maintain and improve the performance of our Site, analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our products and services, and optimize our marketing efforts;
- manage our own internal functions such as keeping our Site secure, management and corporate reporting, internal research and analytics and to improve business efficacies;
- respond to any comments or complaints you may send us;
- Where you give us your consent:
- where you ask us to send marketing information via a medium where we need your consent (for example email marketing in certain countries). For more information about how to modify your preferences about marketing communications, please see below;
- where you give us consent to place cookies or similar technologies; and
- For purposes which are required by law, such as responding to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
WITHDRAWING CONSENT OR OTHERWISE OBJECTING TO DIRECT MARKETING
Wherever we rely on your consent, you will always be able to withdraw that consent, and we will stop the processing unless we have another legal ground for processing your Personal Information. In some cases, we are able to send you direct marketing without your consent, where we rely on our legitimate interests (and where other laws do not require consent).
WHO WILL WE SHARE THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
We share Personal Information amongst our group companies for the purposes of delivering our products and services, managing your accounts, hosting, IT, security, support, billing, marketing, and communications.
We use third party service providers, who will process Personal Information on our behalf. We use third parties for customer relationship management, website and systems hosting, maintenance, software upgrades and marketing.
We will comply with requests to disclose Personal Information where required by local law or government authorities to comply with a legal obligation, and where permissible, we will provide advance notice of such disclosure to the individuals concerned.
WHERE IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED AND PROCESSED?
Promidea is a global business. To provide our products and services, we manage Personal Information at our headquarters.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
We honour data subjects’ rights under applicable law to access, correct, update, erase, disable and block their Personal Information when lawfully requested to do so.
In some circumstances, you have the right to ask us for a copy of your Personal Information; to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your Personal Information; and to obtain the Personal Information you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format, and to ask us to share (port) this Personal Information to another controller. In addition, you can object to the processing of your Personal Information or where we rely on your consent, withdraw your consent (see Withdrawing consent or otherwise objecting to direct marketing section above for more information).
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal Personal Information about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your Personal Information will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Notice or to comply with applicable legal requirements. For more information, please contact us using the details set out below.
HOW TO CONTACT US