Under CFO supervision, is responsible for performing routine and moderately complex accounting and analytical work requiring professional knowledge of theory and practice of recording, classifying, examining, and analyzing accounting records and financial transactions. Exercises no supervision
- Prepares documents, journal entries and working papers.
- Maintains and reconciles monthly reports, invoices, statements, and other records of financial transactions.
- Examines and maintains a variety of accounting documents and verifies accuracy of computations.
- Determines that all transactions are properly supported, are in accordance with pertinent regulations, and are classified and recorded according to acceptable accounting standards.
- Prepares documents for processing.
- Reviews monthly, quarterly, and annual expenditure reports.
- Provides assistance to auditors as needed.
- Participates in the completion of ad-hoc reports and projects.
- Assists in the preparation and administration of the department or division budget.
- Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.
- Junior 1-4 years
The ideal candidate should have the following tasks:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university;
- More than a year of accounting experience;
- CPA in progress will be an asset.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of theories, principles, and practices of accounting.
- Knowledge of Romanian law.
- Knowledge of accounting related computer programs and software- Navision will be an asset.
- Skill in utilizing a personal computer and associated software programs.
- Skill in operating a calculator.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to apply accounting principles and practices.
- Ability to interpret and analyze complex financial documents and reports.
- Ability to prepare a variety of financial statements, reports, and analyses.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and management.
- international work environment
- opportunity for career development
- meal tickets
Promidea is one of the biggest international promotional companies in Europe, being established in the year 1994. We connect brands with consumers through innovative product promotions. Our clients are the biggest multinational brands, our portfolio containing names like Coca-Cola, Mondelez International (Kraft Foods), Danone, Beiersdorf, P&G and many others.
Prior to the interview you will receive a preliminary test and based on the results we will schedule another interview; the interview will also have a practical test.